Greetings from the IUPUI SPAN Division
SPAN students have the opportunity to enroll in regular IUPUI courses taught by IUPUI faculty that are populated by regular IUPUI students. SPAN students pay regular tuition and fees. Participation is a beneficial and worthwhile investment of time and financial resources.
Through SPAN, high school students have the opportunity to:
- Accelerate high school graduation and university/professional degree completion
- Demonstrate academic aptitude and proficiency at a collegiate level by engaging in authentic college coursework taught at the IUPUI campus by university faculty
- Enroll in college courses in a variety of fields and interact with experienced and knowledgeable faculty with world-class credentials at an award-winning urban campus
- Receive collegiate academic advising, career counseling, and degree-mapping guidance
- Earn full college credit through an accelerated college immersion program with a 30+ year success record and a 100% credit transfer rate to state colleges and universities across the nation
The SPAN experience provides advantages that better prepare high school students for the real world. Participants are given the educational opportunities and resources to:
- Develop time management skills
- Improve professional writing skills
- Advance scholastic aptitude in areas of science, engineering, technology, math, liberal arts, and art sciences
- Increase interpersonal communication skills
- Expand critical thinking and inquiry skills
WHY WAIT? Launch your academic journey in higher education today by applying to the IUPUI SPAN Division.
Director of SPAN